Saturday, June 15, 2019

We have moved.

As you can see our club’s webpage had not had an update in 6 months. Well life is busy and the club has moved. Not that these are excuses but Moruya is no longer home to the Moruya Marauders.


For those of you that head south for holidays around the Batemans Bay Area we are now meeting in the small side shed of Custom Hire Batemans Bay address is at 9/2 Cranbrook Road Batemans Bay NSW. Behind Better Electrical on the corner of the highway.

We meet every two weeks now so slightly more often. Still on a Tuesday night from 7.00pm The next night will be 25th of June.

Still lots of games 40K, Basic Impetus, X-Wing, Armarda and hopefully a few more different games I’ve the next 6 months.


This website will occasionally be used but try us now on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MoruyaMarauders1/


2 comments:

Doug said...

I see more and more sites saying'see us on Facebook', a shame that. I deleted my FB account two years ago. Best decision ever. It's just a shame I will no longer see your club site postings.

chris said...

Actually i will keep this site going but it will not be a Priority and I might just put some of my own stuff up here.