Sunday, November 2, 2014

Battlgroup Barbarossa Germans

Well October was tanktober for the Dux and he put together an outstanding example of pure Russian canon fodder in the form of T-26s by the bucket load see http://dux-homunculorum.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/many-many-tanks.html so this is my attempt for tanktober. Yes I know that it is over but I am usually the last to the party.

These are a mix of Zvezda 1/100 kits and PSC 15mm kits. I have to admit that I love the PSC models as the level of detail reminds me of my Airfix days and playing WRG rules back in the mid 1980s on a mates Ping Pong table. Zvezda are rather good for wargaming as they are remarkably cheap but I do note that stocks of the T 26 tanks are all gone........globally.

Some of these have been posted before but it is nice to get them in one place.

38 T by Zvezda


Pz IIIs Fs and Gs mainly from PSC

Pz IIC from Zvezda

Pz IVD from Zvezda

The Company
 
Perchance that the opportunity arrives that the Dux's Russians get to snot the life out of these Panzers.

No comments: